Saturday, March 9, 2013

I've been busy...

I finished writing Mermother and have been hard at work formatting it for self-publication. I'm putting it up on CreateSpace which has been a major learning process in itself. It's fun! I'm enjoying myself.

(The second novel has been on the back burner.)

I have promised myself and one other that I will not write again until April to give myself a rest. I'm very burnt out, especially with the proofreading. My printed proofs should be arriving around March 25th so until then I'm on vacation. :)

This is the cover that I ended up choosing. I wanted something simple.

I also ended up selecting Garamond as my font. I am still fond of Minion but Garamond seemed to be the right choice.

(Image credit: E.J. Wolfe)


No comments:

Post a Comment